1. Perennial Alfalfa seeds
With years of extensive research and trials of Alfalfa seeds, we have been able to successfully develop top quality perennial 3 year variety which is completely free of Cuscuta parasite.
Few of the characteristics/advantages of our perennial alfalfa lucerne seeds are:
• High yielding, multicut 3 year variety with around 35 to 40 cuttings in total life span of the crop.
• Completely Cuscuta parasite free variety.
• Highest level of nutritional value makes it an ideal fodder.
• Good resistant to heat and higher temperatures.
• The leaves are bigger and broader which contains high level of protein, calcium and other minerals. which increases fat content in milk.
• Stem is soft, juicy and easy to consume.
• Increases conception rates and fertility
• Increases livestock longevity.
2. Annual Alfalfa seeds
This annual variety of Alfalfa lucerne seeds is a high yielding 1 year variety with around 12 to 15 cuttings in the total life span of the crop. It has good resistance to higher temperatures and is completely free of Cuscuta Parasite.